Another quick tutorial for those with no time.
The sich: I want to look glam but I have no time!
The look: Red lips, clean face, defined eyes, and all-over glow
1. Buff mineral foundation all over face after concealing imperfections using concealer.
2. Brush illuminizer on the tops of the cheeks, T-zone, and chin for an all-over glow.
3. Tightline eyes with dark brown eye pencil and smudge to soften.
4. Curl lashes and add mascara
5. Define eyebrows.
6. Create oomph by lining the lips with a nude lipliner and filling in with a richly-colored red lipstick in a long-wearing formula preferably a matte or satin finish.
(Products used: Monave Minerals Foundation in Saturnina, Monave Minerals Illuminizer in Glow, Nichido dark brown eyeliner, Sephora lengthening mascara, Ever Bilena Eyebrow Pencil, Sephora nude lip liner, The Face Shop matte lipstick in Deep Wine)
He says the look is very Dita Von Teese, which reminds me I'm working on a vintage look tutorial for those with more time. Take care all!