Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Simply Glowing FOTD Using Mineral Makeup

I'm in a very neutral mood today. :) So I went for another basic makeup on the face but since I don't want much stuff sitting on my face I went for light coverage.



I haven't been using purely mineral makeup for some time so I did today, since I kept it light. Okay, so it isn't exactly purely mineral makeup but it's like 80% of what I used. I sometimes use mineral makeup only for everyday use as the coverage is sheer as compared to my traditional makeup. I like that it still feels like skin. I just don't put too much though.


  • Moisturizer: Olay Regenerist Day Cream massaged to face. Olay Regenerist Eye Cream on the eyes (my super duper favorite eye cream as it gets absorbed by the skin around the eyes easily.
  • Foundation: Bare Escentuals in Light and set with Elegant Minerals transparent setting powder. Mineral Foundation over concealer in this case, since I needed to cover up minor discolorations
  • Blush: Elegant Minerals in Peaches and Cream
  • Eyebrows: MAC Lingering topped with Elegant Minerals Khaki
  • Eyeshadow: MAC cream color base in Shell. Elegant Minerals Egyptian Gold all over lid (all the way up to the browbone) and Elegant Minerals in Latte on the lid and up to the crease and blended well
  • Eyeliner: Italia Gold on the lower lashline. Kryolan black on the top lashline.
  • Mascara: Lancome Colour Virtuose
  • Lipstick: MAC Flash n' Dash

The look is just simple since I was gonna meet a couple of my friends over at Alabang for an early dinner plus coffee so I kept it all casual and glowy, not too made up.

No comments: