Friday, July 1, 2011

FOTD: Blue+Orange


Pop on the eyes and pop on the lips seem like my look on me whenever I go out. Normally and ideally, the rule has been focus on the lips or eyes and not both. But since I rarely put on makeup on myself on most days, when I do, I go all out.

Lunch at Podium first before my 7-8 pm class. Or maybe that's why I like being dolled up. I have pole. It works, seriously. I dunno why but whenever I doll up for class, I get all inspired to do really good.


I want blue eyeshadow but to make it non-80's, I smoked it up. Smoking it really really up like tsssssssssssssssssssss..................

Face:
The Body Shop Lightening touch to conceal
MAC Studiofix Powder NC35
Kryolan Trockenrouge Blusher in SE2 to contour
Kryolan Trockenrouge Blusher in TC2
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

Brows:
MUFE Eyebrow Corrector in 0
MAC Charcoal Brown

Eyes:
Laura Mercier Eye Base in Eyebright
MAC The Right Smoke on lids
MAC Waft on crease
The Body Shop #42 (autumn 2010 collection) and Kryolan black on outer V
Kohl pencil to line topped with Kryolan Black
MAC Nylon on browbone
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

Lips:
Ever Bilena Scarlet

After lunch, I changed it up to hot pink since I forgot to bring my EB lipstick with me and my lip color faded with all the food I ate (happy to have appetite again). It was raining by 4 pm so I decided to go ahead and cab it from Podium to Pearl Drive to avoid the stress of being late. At least I could pre-warm up before class.

And speaking of glam, bought a new pair of shorts yesterday, this time in KSP plummy sparkly violet. My friend Jane sells cute shorts for pole or yoga and she could even custom-make shorts by taking your measurements.


Purple and sparkly! Reserving this for a shoot or another show!!!!!! Or the heck with it, class. Why not be fabulous in class right? I love the fact that I'm in a class that encourages girls to dress up, put on makeup, and look really pretty.

No comments: