Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Miss Smoky Eyes

Lately I've been lazy to wear makeup. But since it was the despedida lunch of my auntie and grandma as they would be flying back to the States the following day, I thought I'd look good too and go with teal-ly smoky eyes to match my teal dress. All MAC unless stated otherwise.



Skin Care:

  • Human Nature Tomato and Lemongrass Toner
  • Olay Total Effects Moisturizer with Cooling Essence
  • Just a Pinch Gel Blush (from A Rose Romance collection)

Base Makeup:
  • Concealer: MAC Studiofinish NC30
  • Foundation: MAC Studioperfect NC30. I'm so pale now. Subic was months ago and I had to use NC40 for a good few weeks since NC35, which is what I really use was too white. I like Studioperfect's finish though.
  • MAC MSF in Dark to contour
  • Fanny Serrano in Skin to Highlight
  • MAC MSF in Blonde as a blush

Eyes:

  • Mosscape and Shell as base (Mosscape on lids and Shell on browbones)
  • Shu Uemura Eyebrow Gel in Seal Brown
  • TBS black eye kajal
  • TBS eye color #43 (the green one from Smoke and Fire collection) on crease
  • Mood Ring on inner 2/3 of lids highlighted with TBS Emerald Sea
  • Cloudburst to set black kajal
  • Blacktrack to line upper lids and create the winged eye effect.
  • TBS Sea Shell on browbone and inner tear duct highlight
  • Plushlash on lashes

Lips:

  • Saint Germain mixed with All Styled Up
Glad the weather cooperated as well and didn't make my hair mushroom up or make the makeup melt. I really missed wearing makeup though and I miss the time I actually had time and energy to put makeup on myself. Oh, and my skin actually feels so much better after my diet. I thought I'd keep it for a while though, yet I really miss the French Fries I used to down everyday. Maybe I could do a few cheat days because yes, I do food reviews too. I promise I'll work out.

And speaking of working out, I've been doing and following Tara Stiles' Yoga for Weight loss for a few weeks now. The girl's done wonders for my arms though and my back, but more of that later.

No comments: