Monday, March 15, 2010

TAG TAG TAG TAG

Let's all TAG!


SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
At least twice a day, and each time I remove my makeup

What skin type do you have?
Normal to Combination

What is your current facial wash?
Olay White Radiance and Olay Regenerist. To remove my makeup, I alternate between Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil and MAC Cleanse Off Oil in Tranquil.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes once or twice a week.

What brand do you use?
Olay Regenerist. :)

What moisturizer do you use?
I use the Olay Regenerist skin care line and Shu Uemura Red-juvenus

Do you have freckles?
None.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Never. Thank God.

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
Nope.

MAKEUP
What foundation do you use?
MAC Mineralize Satinfinish and MAC Studio Sculpt. On counter, it's Studiofix or Select Sheer, if Studio Sculpt isn't available. I use NC35, although I could get away with NC30. I like being tanned

How about concealer?
MAC

Do you know your undertone color?
Golden Warm undertone.

What do you think of false eyelashes?
I don't wear them. Only in photoshoots or events, after which I take them off right away.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yep, although I stretch it a bit as long as it's not flaky and doesn't smell funky.

What brand of mascara do you use?
MAC, Maybelline, and Clinique.

Sephora or MAC?
Seriously, do you have to ask that question? MAC for ever and ever and ever!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope. MAC Pro isn't available here in Manila. I wish I did though. I would hoard all brushes and colors.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes, sponge only to blend, lash curler, cotton buds to clear out any smudgies, and buffer brush to even things out. set with makeup fixer (MAC Fix+)

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
MAC Paint Pot and Laura Mercier Eye Base

For the face?
Not necessarily, makeup lasts long on me anyway.

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I'm more into lips, so for the daily basis, I just define brows, sweet a neutral color, and add liquid liner.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil, liquid, and gel/cream.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Nope. Never.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Color is super intense, but it can get messy, so handle with care.

Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes, when I want it sheer.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Only one brand tops my lipstick list-MAC. They have the best and most diverse shades of matte reds that I love (Russian Red, Ruby Woo, MAC Red, Diva, Dubonet, Viva Glam I)

What about lipgloss?
I don't use lip gloss. I like my lips really matte.

What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Mocha, MAC Love Rock, MAC Peachykeen, and FS Georgia Peach (similar to NARS Orgasm but way cheaper)

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
Nope

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes. Fanny Serrano waterproof concealer in Sand and Chestnut <3

Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
Already did.

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nope. :)

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
1. Makeup not blended well.
2. Chalky, pasty, and ashy foundation too white and/or too pink.
3. Horrible eyebrows.

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I always like bright lipstick.

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Dita Von Teese for those retro-ish vintage looks. Lady Gaga for her out-of-the-box avante garde makeup styles. Coincidentally, these ladies are MAC Viva Glam endorsers.

If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Eyebrow makeup.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yep. I did yesterday and worked. No biggie.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
On good skin days, yes.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Again, do I have to answer that question? Of course it's MAC!

What do you think of makeup?
The best things in the world. :) My serious addiction too. If used properly, they could work for you. If not, they could work against you.

No comments: