Wednesday, October 21, 2009

UV Underbase in Fluid Formulation

Our favorite Shu Uemura UV Underbase does a transformation and goes on in fluid form aside from the traditional mousse form. I do love how the mousse formulation pouffs up on my hand (it's just too cute and fluffy) when I dispense it but as time passes by, I've noticed that the consistency becomes thin and liquidy, kinda like how hair mousse gets when the can gets destroyed. This one is in liquid form to start with, and it feels super light too when I tried it.

Aside from being a makeup primer/light sunblock, UV under base can be used to erase makeup (like heavy eye makeup) for makeup change without completely washing it off from the face. Im really curious as to how this UV underbase performs, being a fluid form, but I guess it'll be really good. It's still the same price though, around Php 2,000 in Shu Uemura counters here in Manila.

No comments: