Sunday, July 26, 2009

Zhenya

Had a shoot with a very gorgeous model. Her name is Zhenya and she's Ukranian. I actually worked with her before and I'm glad we got to see each other again. She just got back from China and she loves it here so much. She got so much stories to tell too, and just like me she enjoys shopping and makeup (she also being a makeup artist) and she gave me updates on great sales here in Manila.


She looks very much like Rachael Leigh Cook with perfect alabaster skin. After our basic clean headshots (which I can't wait to come out as she looked absolutely fantastic in them), I did a colorful eye look on her with red, yellow, and coral eyeshadow. This look was quick, we only had 20 minutes for this shoot.


Her cheery and fun personality makes her fantastic to work with, plus she has great poses too. :)

Credits:
Photography: Mike Yu of Mantra Photography
Model: Zhenya
Makeup: Bambi C. de la Cruz

No comments: