Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Kikay Tag

When Nikki Tags, I'm here to grab and answer

what’s your favourite eye shadow color to wear?
Color? it depends on my mood. Right now I'm more into matte browns and peaches because I'm into strong lips.

what’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?
a humongous pair of sunglasses to 1) prevent squinting and 2) hide whenever im makeup-less. :P

what’s your favourite makeup look – high drama OR natural?
depends on my mood but I always like looking fierce.

which feature do you play up the most?
lips. hence my collection of red lipsticks

which feature do you try to downplay/cover up?
my forehead because it's broad.

your favorite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist?
it would be hard as i love them but i'll name my top 3 in no particular order: MAC, Shu Uemura, and Paul and Joe

which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again?
MAC lipsticks

which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why?
Elianto Eyeshadow. I know! I'm guilty of how much I loved it before pero later on as time goes on it cracks into gazillions of pieces and gets too powdery and chalky. Baxi works so much better.

one beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done?
Brazilian Waxing. After one treatment, it can be addicting (yet still painful). Eva Longoria Parker is right. Oh, and haircuts. Certain pedicures too

one beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done?
Makeup because I prefer doing my own makeup (even when I model)

one beauty trick you can share with everyone?
BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND BLEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD!

best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup?
Never sleep with makeup on. My makeup removers are always my best friends.

Now, I'm tagging anyone who would want to copy this post too! Of course not the answers!

No comments: