This is a no-makeup look that's dewy instead of matted.
Photo by Mike Yu of Mantra Photography
Photo by Glenn del Rosario
Model's own Makeup
Here's How to recreate the look:
Face Prep and Base: These photos aren't photo-edited yet, so I made the skin glowy without being shiny and oily by play of matte and shimmer textures.
- Prepped clean skin with Olay Regenerist Serum and Shu Uemura UV Underbase
- Evened out with Sally Hansen Airbrush foundation as an all-over foundation (brushed using a foundation brush) and concealed imperfections with VOV cream foundation #3
- Set with Nu Skin Powder and Elegant Minerals Setting powder in translucent
- Contour with CS Contouring palette
- MAC MSF in Redhead as blush (on the salmon pink side) and highlight (on the gold side)
On eyes: - strong brows to frame the face and neutral colors of eyeshadow with a tad of shimmer. I stuck with warm palettes of peach and browns and lots of mascara to keep it feminine since I didn't use falsies in this shoot.
- Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector #0 and MAC Lingering to groom and enhance the eyebrows
- Kryolan brown pencil to tightline eyes. Smudge this to get into the roots of the lashes.
- MAC cream color base in Shell on eyes as a base
- Peach and brown shades from the CS 78 color palette as color (Neutral matte for highlight, peach on lids and a warm brown to contour crease. Bronze eyeshadow on lashlines). Lids can be highlighted with MAC MSF in redhead (the gold side)
- The Face Shop Gel eyeliner in black on the top lashes
- Curl lashes with Shu Uemura lash curler and 3 coats each of The Face Shop Freshian Volumizing Mascara and Lancome Color Virtuose Mascara (at this point, I didn't bother with falsies)
Lips - neutral lips that are moist without overpowering
- Nude lipliner on lips (I kinda exaggerated the fullness a bit)
- MAC lipstick in Style it Up and blotted. This is a frosty nude color but since the look can get pale, I went with a pinkish gloss.
- MAC lipglass in Viva Glam V - I used a smidgen of this... just to add moisture and a hint of shine.
The hair is actually a wiglet. It's one of those cute wigs you buy in SM and clip on the hair.