Friday, February 6, 2009

My Cool Showertime Companion

My siblings have switched to all-organic and all-natural bath products and that's one reason why I'll have this in my shower for the next few weeks or so:


Presenting my Giga Ventures Aromatherapy Soap in Peppermint

My sister swears by these and tells me to use them. When she bought crates of these soaps last year, she thought of throwing a few bars at my direction (not hitting me on the head, though :P) and told me to try them. When she asked what I want, I just said, "just give me your favorites." and so I got a peppermint and citrus variant.

"contains pure essential oils which are carefully and meticulously selected. Aside from its highly moisturizing properties and the moods that they create, these oils have many known therapeutic values. Available in 5 variants: Citrus, Peppermint, Jasmine, Lavender and Chamomile, this soap will surely put you in the right mood after after your bath."

Packaging-wise, When you peel off the paper packaging, the soap is sealed in plastic sealing the scent, so just when I placed it in my soapdish, the whole room smelled like peppermint. I've always liked peppermint-based soaps, especially the cool feeling it leaves you after. It didn't dry up my skin much but I could feel my skin being cleaned of all debris I've accumulated after a hardcore workout. The peppermint cooled me down and jolted my system up to start my day. My problem with the soap, though, was that it was a bit too wide for me to grab.

Oh, and the cooling feeling is really divine, this would be great during the summer. I also love how the whole bathroom smelled like - it smelled like a spa.

Plus, it contains olive oil to moisturize the skin so my skin wasn't all crinkly and dry. But that didn't mean I skipped moisturizer, because I did, and what better companion to my peppermint soap than my peppermint-scented body lotion:



My Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Lotion in Eucalyptus Peppermint. :) Okay, not exactly one of those organic variants. My grandma's gift to me last Christmas and she'll definitely be thrilled to know I used it. :)
Giga Ventures can be found at:
Fashion Village, TIENDESITAS en Fontera Verde, Ortigas Corner E. Rodriguez (C5), Pasig City, Philippines

Level 2, Atrium, Shoppesville, Greenhills, San Juan, Metro-Manila, Philippines

Kiosk, Lower Ground Floor, Building A, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
It's even a great gift to give to friends too. My sister sent some to our relatives in the States and it's small enough not to crowd your luggage.
Okay that's it, I'mma gonna head out the door. :)




No comments: