Monday, February 23, 2009

Bambi Loves Bambi

PM from Von:

"Bambi! Bambi is here already!"

The Disney Collection of Paul and Joe has finally arrived at the Paul and Joe counter in Makati! And yes, being a Disney fan ever since I set foot on the theme park and watched the cartoons and being named after a Disney character, you guys would probably know which one I got:



my namesake, of course! I was the second one to buy from Von. I got the Fantastic Orange face color powder with Bambi on the pretty pillbox.


This is: Paul and Joe Face Color Ball in 001: Fantasy Orange

This certainly would look good on my makeup station at home. Aside from the packaging, what differs this face color powder from other blush colors you might know is that the colors are in forms of balls of warm gold, orange, and warm pink.



The balls are very, very pigmented actually, in fact, the insides of the pillbox are pretty well-stained. The color impact is very natural though and reminded me of P&J's forever sold-out and universal Moroccan orange. Another thing that I adored was the super-soft and super-cute powder puff that comes with it....


heeheeheee...peach ribbon. The other variant, Classical Pink (with Flower on the box) has a pink ribbon.

I haven't tried this as an eyeshadow though, only as a blush (using the powder puff as applicator), and I used it the following day for lunch at Chi's Brick Oven:


On face:
Paul and Joe Moisturizing Compact #30 to conceal and P&J Creamy Compact in Clair as an all-over foundation
P&J Face Color Ball in Fantasy Orange
P&J eyebrow pencil #4
On eyes:
Kryolan dark brown eyebrow pencil on lashlines
Smashbox e/s in smashing starlit and MAC e/s in Nylon
Clinique High Impact Mascara
On lips:
The Body Shop Lip Butter in Gurana Berry and Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Crystal Shine lipstick in Orange (forgot the shade heeheehee)
I love the warm, natural glow. I was kinda shy with oranges but I like the warmth this type of orange gave my skin.

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

aww you have your own Bambi na dear Bambi! :)

Anonymous said...

magkano? =] and is it available at all rustans?

Bambi said...

@ nikki : yep yep! i bought it the moment it came out

@ anonymous: it's 1,800. according to Von, it's super sold out na as of today but there are stocks coming raw. :)

Anonymous said...

your skin looks great, esp with the blush :D