What's up with you baby hair? They never seem to stay put even with the tightest bun.
Happy with how the colors cooperated. Paint pot of course, my shadows need to hold for an hour (or more) of dancing. I gave the face a break with just mineral makeup though, since I feel my skin breathes more with them when I exercise.
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil concealer
- The Body Shop Shiso White BB cream as an undereye concealer since I'm so tan already
- Elegant Minerals Rice Powder in Warm Neutral as a primer and finishing powder
- Ellana foundation in Cinnamon Latte on Face
- Elegant Minerals Bronzer in Pink Glow as blush.
- Shu Uemura bronzer on cheeks to contour and to give warmth.
- MAC paint pot in Painterly
- Ulta Majesty and Chianti on lids
- Ulta Pearl on browbone
- Ulta Majesty on lower lashline
- Ulta Wisteria lane and Flirty on crease
- Kryolan black on the outer V (I needed a super matte black for this with no sparklies)
- Ulta liners in Black and Indigo
- Stila Smudge pot in Little Black Dress for a winged liner
- Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion on lashes
MAC Pink Nouveau
MAC lipglass in Icescape
No pictures of pole tricks today as it was most of the time a spinning class so we learned and re-learned our spins and trick-breaked with Superman and Scissor climb to skater. I did the 44 on my bad side without me looking like a monkey though, and I managed to try to land on a split. I guess purple can be lucky for me. :)