Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm Exercise Barbie!


The challenge is to wear all-mineral makeup today for my makeup come pole class today save for lipstick and mascara. Mmm why? just a bit of rest to make the skin breathe. I also tried not to use primer on the eyes today for a sheer wash/sweep of color. Para akong lalagnatin. I'm overly dependent on primers. And no eyeliner. WALANG EYELINER!!!!


Face:
Ellana Minerals foundation in cinnamon latte
MAC Mineralize Blush in Merrily

Eyes:
Shu Uemura Eyebrow Gel in Seal Brown
Elegant Minerals in Rainforest
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips:
MAC Candy Yum Yum

Rainforest is a pine green sparkly color that came out as a sheer minty wash without primer. Since it's quite loose, I made the mistake of forgetting loose powder under the eyes so I had to do major cleanup for cheeks. No eyeliner means lots of mascara and I'm glad Clinique's powerful in boosting lashes.

The hot pink lipstick plus my OOTD spells Exercise Barbie. High ponytail not included.
Midriff top+ sports bra+ aqua dance shorts. Leg warmers and it's Exercise Barbie on a seat up the pole.

Top: Bazaar bought
Sports Bra: Forever 21
Shorts: Sassa Swimwear
Shoes: Rainskimmers. They're climb-friendly! Wore them today because it was drizzling.

Bare tummies and Plueys don't match so I covered up for pictorial purposes. Learning choreo was easier this time and I was able to do a few choreo rounds without looking like a lost duck. Plus new spins today like the close leg hook and the martini. I love spins! I think spins are my ultimate forte. :)


No comments: