Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Makeupbybambi Says Thank You to P3

Plugging plugging plugging!
November 25, 2008 is a good day for me!
For one, I attended the Olay Regenerist launch and not only did I learn the product and got a pretty goodie but had fun. :-)
Also, Issue 04 of Project Three online magazine has been launched and I'm happy to be a part of it since I got featured as an On The Rise Artist!



For those who haven't heard of it, Project Three (P3) in

"an online magazine geared towards featuring artists and upcoming artists in the genre of fashion founded by Leandro Mercurio aka Curios.

The name Project Three is a metaphor. It stands for the third phase of its founder's life. Leandro felt the need to continue his cause to promote artists from all realms. He also felt that there was a strong need to provide the artistic community with resources."

This cause is something we as artists have to be thankful for. I've met a whole lot of talented individuals - photographers, makeup artists, models, stylists, graphic artists, designers, etc. Just in the Multiply community alone, there are dozens of them, as talented as those who have graced glosses, publications, and billboards, perhaps even more. This helps all of us as we struggle in this path and get up there.
I've already contributed in the P3 Issue 03 remix edition's special collaboration, which I blogged about before. Here, now, they have featured me as an On The Rise artist, which are artists who are relatively new in the field. It's been a pleasure to be featured here as an On The Rise Artist, so I'm really excited about it. When I checked my Multiply account while I was outside, I saw an announcement that Issue 04 has been launched, so it's one happy day for me. :)
To go to the feature here's how:

1. Go to this URL: http://project-three.net . You will need fast Internet connection though.
2. You will see two covers, enter the cover that says On The Rise.
3. Click on my feature. You'd see my name there with a thumbnail of my picture (it's my work, which I also modelled taken by Marc Yu)
Tadaaaa!!!!!




Be sure to leave a comment so I know you stopped by! At the last page, just click on the banner that says, "Click Here To Comment"
Congratulations too to the other feature artists. More power to p3!

No comments: