Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Official Product Launch of Olay Regenerist

November 25, 2008 is the official press launch of Olay Regenerist. With me being a new avid user of their line, I wouldn't miss this for the world and so I came and witnessed it for myself.

In a program called SkinDeep, hosted by Ms. Daphne OseƱa-Paez, the complete line of Olay Regenerist is introduced, complete with information and advice from leading dermatologists Dr. Ma. Pia Lagdameo-Leuenbeger and Dr. Clarissa Villarama-Cellona and P&G Beauty Skin Care Scientist Mr. David Khoo, M.Sc.

This event also introduces Olay Regenerist ambassador Ms. Tweetie de Leon-Gonzales, supermodel/mom of four/designer/all-around fashion icon. Already in her 40s, Tweetie still looks radiant and beautiful. How I'd love to be like that at her age.



Here's what she has to say about the product:

"I really enjoyed using it [Olay Regenerist] because it applied very smoothly. It feels velvety in the skin and it finishes oil-free. It's matte. My skin tone improved. I've less lines. And the most dramatic improvement in my skin is the texture - the clearness and flawless finish that my skin now has."
The event was capped off with the guests receiving gift packs from the event for all of us to try...(wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



I just couldn't resist doing a bit of layouts. Heeheehee... That's the Olay Regenerist cleanser and their star product, the Olay Regenerist serum, in elegant black-and-red packaging (which was the color theme of the night). In fact, I've used the serum as my makeup primer for my makeup at that event and I really loved how my makeup glided on that day.

The cleanser (retail price Php299.00) is supposed to lift away dead surface skin cells in a gentle exfoliating action with their oxygenated Derma-Bead formula. It's safe to use everyday. In fact, I just used it this morning and it's pretty gentle. The beads did not scratch and I love the luxurious texture of the cleanser. It preps the skin for the rest of the skin care line.
Oh and what's an event without pictures?


Me with the event host, Daphe Osena-Paez.


Ms. Daphne and my lovely friend, Apy Arevalo.


Apy and I with the Olay Regenerist Line. :P Give us 3 months after using the product. :P

Olay Regenerist is already available in leading drugstores and department stores. In fact, before the event, I already checked and it's available already in Watsons, Landmark, and Mercury Drug. :) Aside from the serum and cream cleanser, they also have an Eye-Lifting Serum, Regenerating Cream with spf 15 (for daytime use), and Regenerist Night Firming Cream.

No comments: