Monday, February 6, 2012

FOTD: Neutral Eyes and Pink Lips



I've been stuck to my usual routine of concealer, brows, and bright lipstick for the past weeks, since I've been so busy. That routine I do, when I get the time to do my makeup. My face has been thankful yet hiding under big sunglasses or thick frames though, so I thought on a day when I'm not working, I think I ought to iron my hair and doll up a bit. Plus, I get to practice an eye makeup look I'd try on a client.




It's still my usual look though, of bright lipstick on neutral eyes, but I actually wore eyeshadow and mascara there complete with blending and a full face of foundation. On client work though, I'd keep the lippie neutral, but I'm not wearing a face mask so I can wear hot pink lips.



Even wearing thick frames I still didn't look like my eyes or brows are kapoof.


FACE:
MAC Studiofix NC40 + Maybelline Angelfit foundation in In the Buff applied with a MAC 187 brush
MAC Studiosculpt NC30
Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine Free Cake Powder foundation in Honey
MAC Lightful nc15 on undereye
The Body Shop Bronzer to contour
MAC Stark Naked on Cheeks

EYES:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
The Body Shop peach eyeshadow on lids
MAC Saffron on crease to warm it up
MAC Lucky Tom on the outer V for smokiness and also to set pencil eyeliner
Prestige Waterproof Automatic Eyeliner in Expresso on lower lids
Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Black on upper lids topped with MAC Blacktrack
Make Up For Ever eyebrow corrector in 0
Ulta Bone on browbone

LIPS:
MAC lipstick in Pink Pigeon




No comments: