Monday, December 12, 2011

Winners of the Suesh Vanity Starter Set Winners




Hello everyone! So how was your weekend? Looks like the malls were full, if you guys passed by the mall. Most of my weekends were either at work (which I'll blog about) or at the mall and my only break was watching The Little Mermaid last Saturday night, which I really enjoyed.

And as promised, I start my week revealing the winners from the Suesh Vanity Starter Set contest and I'm just as glad that there were a lot of entries (lesson to self: always make the contest rules easy). I'd like to thank everyone for the lovely answers. There can only be three winners though. I used a random name picker, much like those racks at raffles to select a winner, and here are the screen shots of the winners' names:

Winner #1: Job Bautista

Winner #2: Hazel

Winner #3: Stephanie Rodriguez:
Congratulations to the winners! You can claim your prizes at the Suesh showroom main branch in Wilson St. Here's the complete address:

2/f 34 Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan (in front of Dita Sandico Ong shop)
Tel no: 8068013 or 7823797
Store hours are: 11 am to 7 pm Mondays to Saturdays

To the winners: please email your complete name and contact numbers to makeupbybambi@gmail.com and sheryllong2001@yahoo.com. Don't forget to bring a valid ID when claiming prizes!


1 comment:

Steph said...

wow I won! thanks Bambi and Suesh! will e-mail you now :)