Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Benefit Cosmetics In Manila


Benefit Cosmetics has been a very popular brand with beauty fanatics. First heard via online reviews and YouTube v-logs and raves, it has gotten to many pasalubong or pabili lists since it's not available locally. When Benefit Cosmetics came to Manila and opened last week, it was welcomed by its Manila fans. I got there at around 3 pm. The store was packed with fans and friends who were busy trying out products and shopping.



The store totally whisked me back in time to flirty boudoirs, powder rooms, and everything pinup girl chic. I remember the quaint candy shops in San Francisco when I stepped in the store.




Lippies are Bambi's best friends. Shy is the bestselling shade of lipstick, which is a pretty lilacy-pink shade.



Bathina is a body balm that's great for beauty editorials and brides for a sheer body glow. Not for pole dancers though pero when I'm out for a special occasion, I could whip out one for a sheer glow on my legs and collarbone. (Hmm... Kiars and I were hoping that there'll be a grip paste and Bathina collaboration so we can pole with glowy skin :P)



Goodies like primers, concealers, and blush (in jars like candy) are in this shelf.


Aside from makeup and skincare, Benefit Cosmetics also provides waxing services to defuzz our bodies of unwanted hair.


Cheriza mentioned to me that this is one of her favorite Benefit makeup sets.


This looks interesting - concoctions to give the user the most glowing skin ever.


This store won't be hard to miss. It's located at Greenbelt 5 ground floor, right next to Shiseido, where Jurlique used to be. :)

No comments: