Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ricky and Nicki for MAC


If you've been following makeup blogs often, you'd see chismis that two recording artists are the new MAC Viva Glam endorsers. Well honeys, lemme show you, chismis is confeermed! This 2012, make way for Ricky and Nicki. I'm talking about Latino music star Ricky Martin and the girl with the colorful hair Nicki Minaj.
I'm not sure what will be the lipstick shade for this line but I see that it's a pretty candy pink, the one that Ricky Martin is carrying, and I think it's like the one Nicki's wearing. Something fun and candy-like, just like Nicki in the Victoria's Secret Fashion show that's gone viral in social networks.

I'm not quite sure though if there's another shade with that pink but I really hope for a big, bold, in-your-face hot red color for Ricky Martin, to match his hot, hot personality. Personally, I don't care about what others say, Ricky Martin will always be Ricky Martin for me from his Les Miz days up to his recent video, Samba, which I'm pole-ling in one freestyle move.

These Viva Glam lipsticks are to hit counters next year. Wiii!!!!!!

No comments: