Wednesday, December 23, 2009

That Christmas Wishlist

It's 2:30 p.m. and I got myself planted right at home. Last weekend and the week before that was pretty tight with work and shoots - models being shot before the Holiday feast comes and traffic has been horrible I stay at home if I got free time. Anyway, I'm done with some of my Christmas gift-giving and I'm out to finish my Christmas shopping in a bit. If only I could just order stuff online last minute as I'm so lazy to get out.

Anyway, I still haven't written my annual Christmas wishlist, as I have during my birthday and Christmas, to answer the question "What to get you for Christmas?" of course makeup is in the list as usual, but suprisingly, I've decided to limit it. Before it was like, "ANY!" Now, I have to re-evaluate on the stuff that I still don't have. So here goes:

1. Makeup Brushes. MAC and Bobbi Brown. They're the brushes that I know full well. I'm talking about full-size MAC brushes as I'm already complete with the short-handled ones that I want (the red collection). I thought the full-sized ones would be cool. For MAC, I'd like 187, 188, 116, 239, 217, 252, 208, 227, 224, 191, 195, 168, and a big poufy powder brush (I still don't remember the name). For bobbi brown, it would be the lip brush, eyeshadow sweep, gel liner brush, and bronzer brush. Of course, the red brush from Shu Uemura is one thing I'd like to have in my case. I think it's about time I start having the investment brushes now.
2. Makeup - as far as I'm concerned, I'm happy to get key items now since I already have a lot of eyeshadows and most especially lipsticks. For foundation, liquid foundation and two-way powder foundation. For liquid, I prefer MAC Mineralize Satinfinish and MAC Studio Sculpt. For Powder, as usual it's MAC Studiofix. I already have NC25 and NC45 (lightful). I need just the following shades: NC35, NC40, NC42, NW25, and NC15. I like also Paul and Joe moisturizing compact foundation and their two-way powder foundation. Foundation is for my clients since I need a variety of shades for various skin colors. Eyebrow makeup too, like Shu Uemura hard 9 pencil, MAC eyeshadow in charcoal brown/espresso, and Make Up for Ever waterproof eyebrow corrector. Foundation and eyebrow makeup first, as far as consumable makeup is concerned. :)
3. Shoes - seriously, I need more classic comfy shoes and heels. I don't even have a pair of sneakers yet. dear me. and a good pair of jeans too, while at it. It's so hard to find my size, that's why.
4. A Macbook Pro, because Mr. Producer is slowly convincing me to go to the dark side.
5. Black outfits, for obvious reasons.
6. More work. More work. More work. More work internationally too.
7. A large-barrel curling iron, like a 1-1/2 inch or 1-inch curling iron to create soft curls. My curling iron is too small to create those.
8. A new phone. Personally, I'm eyeing on an E71. Not because of luxury or it looks cool but due to necessity since my Globe phone's memory is about to be consumed due to the increasing number of contacts i have. I figured it's good enough for my lifestyle plus it's not touch-screen. I can't use a touch-screen phone since my hands get dirty a lot and that would just make the phone conk out on me. Plus it's huge enough to be spotted in my endless abyss of a bag.
9. Good luck, good karma, and good vibes.
10. A trip to the beach because seriously, I need a tan. 1-1/2 weeks spells heaven for me awredi. Doesnt have to be international, even.

No comments: