Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pretty Sweet Look


Just your regular sweet look inspired by my bridal work, yet a tamer version. Can't get enough of pink, but I want it very fresh, very natural, and very modern.

Thank you for the pool, I have preserved my Bohol color even with flash. Please and hopefully let it be this way until rains pour in.

Face:
Olay Total Effects Moisturizer and Eye cream
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW20 on undereye
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NC30 on unevennes
Paul and Joe Creamy Compact Foundation #5.
MAC Studiofix powder in NC40

Blush:
MAC Blush in Tippy (Hello Kitty collection)



Brows:
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in 0

Eyes:
MAC Paint pot in Painterly
MAC Flip on inner 2/3 of lid
MAC Paradisco on outer 1/3 of lid
MAC Soft Flower on Crease to contour
MAC Espresso on outer V
MAC Sunday Best on browbone
MAC Creme Royale on inner corner as a highlight
Kryolan black on lower lashline set with MAC Stylin'
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Lashes:
Maybelline Volum' Express in Brown

Lips:
Kryolan LC001

When I said that paint pots tested sweat and humidity, I meant it, and so did the eyebrow corrector. Big whoop to makeup lasting. But my curls didn't but that's okay. I'm doing a two-hour session today and let's see how I fare when I post my weekly pole update. I'm sure it's gonna be painful. I haven't posted the results but soon you'll see them.

No comments: