Monday, February 7, 2011

Taking Aldo For A Spin



Went out for dinner and movie Saturday Night. To guarantee that I'm no loshang, it's time to play dress-up and make-up. Also, it was time to take my Aldo out.

I miss wearing all black. It's instant inches to the height and pounds off. The top is actually a bodysuit which is a pain whenever you wanna go bathroom. My uniform short shorts with comfy heels and a red scarf since movie houses are always so darn cold.

Makeup detail:
Red lips, neutral eyes with a wing.

Concealer: MAC NC30 studiosculpt concealer
Foundation: Maybelline Angelfit Healthy Ochre
Contour: Stained Cosmetics Countouring Palette
Blush: MAC Stark Naked topped with MAC Soft and Gentle

Brows: MUFE Eyebrow corrector in 0
Eyes: MAC Nylon on lid, MAC Ricepaper on browbone, MAC Mineral to contour
Liner: Blacktrack topped with Kryolan Black and The Body Shop Glitter Liner on the inner corners
Mascara: Maybelline Cat Eyes

Lips: Ever Bilena Love That Red

Ever since I purchased Ever Bilena's Off Beat Pink and got exposed to their mattes, I became an instant fan and purchased another one, Scarlet, an orange red and then purchased their bestseller, Love that Red. I'll better do an in-depth review on that soon, as a very nice, very bold, and super affordable red lippie. By the way, Ever Bilena matte lipsticks are slashed down to Php 99.00 only!







3 comments:

Chrissy said...

You look amazing!

And wow, I'm heading out to buy the EB mattes like, right now. Haha. Thanks for the heads up.

Unknown said...

Bambs! Thanks for the Ever Bilena tip! Heehee, need to experiment with reds and I don't wana spend too much if I'm experimenting!

Bambi said...

I love it too! I saw it on a hotel receptionist and I couldn't help but ask. Parang Russian Red na Ruby Woo. When she said Ever Bilena Love That Red grabe naloka ako! It's really cheap and pretty!