Friday, August 13, 2010

Fresh-Faced Face of the Day

Ladies and gentlemen, I decided to be a girl yesterday when I went out. So I decided to immortalize that I, in fact, have two X chromosomes and take pictures:
See told you how pink makes me look fresher. I actually look like I'm a nice and harmless person.


On face:
Maybelline Aquagel foundation in Sand
MAC Studioperfect foundation in NC30
MAC Studiofinish foundation in Nc30
MAC Mineralize Blush in Love Rocks

On eyes:
Paul and Joe eyebrow pencil in #4 topped with MAC charcoal brown
Smashbox e/s in smashing starlit
MAC e/s in mineral on crease
Stila smudge pot in Little Black Dress

*Here I used white fluidline as a base, just to have something to hold on to and finally make use of the white fluidline I have sitting there.

On Lips:
Ever Bilena Matte lipstick in Off Beat Pink topped with
MAC lipstick in Fun Fun.
*Seriously. These EB matte lipsticks are addicting. They may not be the yummiest but they are rocking definitely. I bought another one a while ago.

I intentionally skipped mascara because I wanted to give my lashes a break from all the curling and mascara wiggling. It's pretty tempting to just go barefaced now since I would rather spend time sleeping or working out. However, I needed to look like a girl today since I had an event to go to.

The hair, I might say, I used a straightening iron to create the curls. Curling my hair that way makes it hold more than a curling iron.

I'll be off to work in a jiffy now. I'll see you guys soon!

No comments: