Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Little Lamb So Cute

Oh look, just when spas I thought are for grownups, I find out two weeks ago that there's also a spa for babies! I attended a press launch on Rotavirus awareness hosted by GSK, and after the talk, a baby spa demo was given by the staff of Little Lamb's, a pediatric and wellness center that offers therapeutic massage to infants less than a month old and up to 19 years of age (dayumm! I'm __ years over age!).





Yep, there's such a thing and it's the cutest thing I've seen.









Lookie! The baby even has a robe-robe! And it's Pooh!



He sure must wonder why the grownups are all here.

I asked what oil they used and they said they use virgin coconut oil base so it's less irritating on the skin. I was shown three variants - Eucalyptus, Chammomile, and Citronella, which all smell good and have different effects.

I think the baby loved the massage because he fell asleep right after.

Little Lamb's also offers skin treatment for adults as well so mommies can also bond with their children.

No comments: