Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tag Time

I was blog-hopping when I saw this at Jheng's so I thought why not join the game?

What is your current obsession?
My work and everything else that falls under it... makeup, equipment, photshoots, fashion shows, and being both in front and behind the camera. I think that's pretty obvious by now. I've been getting suggestions to make it a hobby or sideline na lang and get a 9-to-5 but I'm like are you f---ing kidding me? There's nothing better than doing what I love to do most. Sure I model for a hobby but I love it too and when I do model, it's as if it's my job too.

What is your weirdest obsession?
Well, if you consider someone totally obsessed with her job weird, then so shall it be. Oh, children. I love playing with children I see at the mall, yet ayoko manganak pa (there are still plenty of shoots to do!).

What are you wearing today?
Big shirt and shorts. Both are gray (the original color). It's drab day today so dress down... no makeup, hair pulled back. Stay away from hidden cameras.

What’s the last thing you bought?
Chips. Junk food.

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
More gigs. :) Why more gigs? Because that means more dinero to get what I want.

What would you like to get rid of?
Excess inches off my hips, for one thing. And a truckload of junk.

What do you look for in a friend?
Well, I like friends who understand me and are true people. I don't like people to just use me and then abandon me like that. User-friendly? Ugh.

Who do you want to meet in person?
Giselle Bundchen. Britney Spears. Luv her abs. She makes me do 200 crunches per day.

What’s your favourite type of music?
I have no specific favorite. Right now, my feel-good songs are Lady GaGa's Poker Face and Britney's Womanizer. wla lang, It's such a pick-me-upper. :)

What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
For accessories I have these pair of earrings that were a gift to me by accessories designer Dennis Celestial. They're religious images and each time I wear them, I somehow get good vibes in everything that I do. They're my good luck charms.
For outfits I can never go wrong with my maxi dresses and shorts since they make me look taller.

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
More shoes and bags

Do you admire anyone’s style?
Jennifer Aniston. I like her style since it's clean, classic, yet fasyon. for makeup I go for two extremes - Angelina Jolie's smoky cat eyes and nude lips and Dita Von Teese's simple winged eye and red lips.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Green Tea, Chocolate-Mint, and Wasabi

Tagtag to you. :)

No comments: