Last Saturday, I had to be at Starbucks Greenbelt at 9 am for our shoot call time. With zilch makeup on, I made use of what I could grab. Since we were doing an outdoor shoot, smoky colored eyes are a no-no since that's bound to makeup meltdown so I went for something light and presentable
At least during behind-the-scenes shots, I look pretty decent and I had the right amount of sleep. So here's what I did:
- Prepped face with moisturizer and SPF.
- Applied concealer only where needed - Watercolors eye perfector
- Used mineral foundation all over the face and set it with powder - Bare Minerals in Fairly Light set with MAC Select Sheer in NC30
- Defined brows. I went for stronger brows using MAC lingering and softened it with blond brow mascara (MAC Brow Set in Sophisticated)
- Tightlined the eyes with dark brown eyeliner. I used here my Kryolan eyeliner in dark brown and set with dark brown eyeshadow.
- Pale pink eyeshadow from lashline to crease. (my e/s was from skin food, forgot the name of the shade)
- Highlighter on cheeks and t-zone for an all-over glow and subtle contour (MAC Mineralize Satinfinish in Redhead)
- Neutral gloss for shine. (Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in BR 750 S)
- Curl lashes and apply mascara (MAC Prep + Prime and Lancome Colour Virtuose Mascara)
So far I did this in like around 10 minutes pausing only to check if my brows are symmetrical.