Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pink Look

These three days, my base has been the Powerplant Mall, where I guested again for MAC in their new branch at Rockwell. I've been there for three days (hi to those who saw me! heehehe! thanks for dropping by!)

This day, I chose to do clean looks, and here's my look before I ended my shift - I did this in like 10 minutes.


And this was taken when I got home. MAKEUP STILL INTACT! WIIII!
On face: (makeup and skincare all MAC)
  • Strobe undercover
  • Studio Sculpt foundation NC30
  • Studio Sculpt concealer NC30
  • Studiofix powder NC35
  • Dollymix Sheertone Shimmer Blush
On eyes:
  • brows: e/s in Espresso
  • base: Paint Pot in Painterly
  • shadow: Ricepaper all over lid. Expensive pink on the eyelid and lower lid and blend well.
  • pencil: Powerpoint in Duck
On lips:
  • Hollywood Nights
Work today was tiring but a lot of fun (makeup - not complaining). Met a whole lot of new people and learned new things. Oh yes, I'm using Studio Sculpt there and my super preview verdict:
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
My face looked airbrushed and instanly covered my flaws while still maintaining my skin's natural texture. I love too that it comes in a tube instead of the glass bottle, so it's lighter too. More on Studio Sculpt soon. I'm trying to still experience it more. In the meantime, I'm off to bed. Night y'all!

No comments: