Friday, September 25, 2009

Shoot With a Goddess






Tippy texted me one Thursday asking if I was free the next day for a shoot that would be a mortal sin if I would say no to it. I immediately said yes. Although I was tired from working for 6 days straight, I still got home, packed my makeup in time for the shoot.



Model is none other than actress/beauty queen/supermodel/makeup artist/photographer Joanne Quintas. Joanne or Josa, as she is fondly called was really game to pose and had really high positive energy that got us going. Makeup artist was well, actually both of us. It was fun too coz I learned a lot of new tricks and sharing. She's a lot of fun to work with. We both did her makeup, so it was a team effort to save time and come up with various looks.

Photographers were Bernie Gan, Melai Lopez, and world-class photographer Manny Librodo, who took these pictures shown. The shoot started at 8 and ended at around 5 pm. Every shot was fantastic. :)

Here are some outtakes:

Josa and Me


me with Josa and Manny
Super fun!

Photo credits (for pictures in this blog)
Model: Joanne S. Quintas
Photographer: Manny Librodo
Hair and Makeup: Joanne Quintas and Bambi de la Cruz

No comments: