Sunday, December 14, 2008

An Early Christmas Gift For Being Nice

Because I could no longer help it...

because it's one of my tried-and-tested favorites....

because I could no longer keep my joy and because there are only 2 tubes left....


I got myself that shade of red at the MAC counter without thinking twice.
I thought to myself... it's now or never. I want it I need it and only MAC Makati can assure me that it fits me fine because I have been their counter client/pest for almost 4 years and I've started buying from them after I became a makeup artist and fell head-over-heels with their products in the professional manner, if there's such a term :P
Oh... finally... I'm a proud owner of MAC LIPSTICK IN RUSSIAN RED! My eternal wishlist entry is finally scrapped off because I've decided to get one for myself. I've been wearing it for 4 straight days now and I'm loving every minute of it. It stays quite long even after eating (and even longer with lip seal). Plus, getting ready has never been easier. Although in this picture I've went for a bit of drama with a tad of a smokey eye, my other days have been just concealer, mascara, eyebrow pencil, and red lipstick and PLOOF! INSTANT GLAM!
With my red nails, red brush set, and red lipstick, looks like I'll have a very red Christmas, doncha think?
Anyone got themselves an early mini-Christmas gift like I did?

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

good for you! You deserve this Russian Red lipstick and looks great on you!

I got myself a traincase (actually hubby did) and it's the big one that I've been eyeing for months! So we're all happy this Christmas :D

Bambi said...

I know! Wow! Post naman your traincase! I'll buy my big one in the states na lang since mas marami choices doon. :)

I so love Russian Red. I took a break first today from it and wore Flash-N-Dash and maybe tomorrow Hollywood Nights. :-) pero really, I so love it. Ruby Woo is up next. :)