Saturday, December 20, 2008

Warm Holiday Look

Just as the temperature drops down (I'm not complaining :) ), I thought I'd warm up with spicy and golden shades in this look I did two days ago:





Face: MAC Hyperreal Foundation in NC200 set with MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30
Contour/Blush: Ever Bilena in Amethyst
Brows: Set and filled with body shop brown eyeshadow
Eyes: Gold creme eyeshadow as base on the lid and set with a matte golden brown color. Contour with a warm brown in a darker shade than lid color plus highlight the browbone in peach e/s. (no brands as you can use whatever you like). Dab a shimmery loose coppery bronze shade on lid for more highlights
Liner: Dark brown eyeliner on upper and lower lashlines. Line top lashline with an olive green liner for more pop of color.
Mascara: Lots of volumizing mascaras on curled lashes.
Lips: Red brown lipliner then filled in then topped with MAC lipstick in Hot Tahiti and blended in.

I didn't bother drying my hair here as I was running pretty late. This look would go well with spicy nail polish or a gold cocktail dress.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments: