Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

On the first day of December, I got an early Christmas present! Well, not really a present because I pre-ordered it a month ago and just got it this December and I'm just so happy and giddy!




It arrived yesterday morning while I was busy uploading pix in my folio but everything had to stop first for this... :D I couldn't resist opening it!



Ooooooohhhh! It's REEEED!

And look at all the brushes!

22 pcs of pure delight!
I've finally gotten another brush set from my experience of having back-to-back shoots. sometimes, my brushes don't have time to dry especially during the rainy weather. As of now, they're just newly washed and now waiting for them to dry.....
Review coming soon!

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

wow..that looks so pretty!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooo....so glad I found you!! I do makeup too (and blog..) I've added you to my reader!!

Bambi said...

@ Nikki - super pretty! I love using 'em!

@ Josi - Hi! looking forward to meet you soon!

Anonymous said...

hi may i know where you got the brushes? thanks

Bambi said...

hi! i purchased it online at

cheaponlinecloset.multiply.com