Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Got Nothing to do Saturday Night?


As I've been blabbing, tweeting, plurking, and all that, on the fourth of June, my fellow pole dance friends and I would be performing at the Stellar Summer Show. We've been rehearsing our numbers for months now, and we're all excited with this Saturday night, to show the bruises and muscle pains are definitely worth it. You could check out what's up behind the scenes in our dress rehearsal over here.

There's also going to be a special number from our mommies, the Polecats and when I saw them at our dress rehearsals last week, my jaw opened and all metabolic functions have come into halt. They're amazing and I kid you not when I say that.

With all our hard work (I've been going to pole classes more often this summer, and although I'll be in a wedding gig this Thursday, I'll be doing double-shift classes on Wednesday to strengthen and practice) and all, we'd be happy if you could drop by and watch. Tickets are already available and feel free to rush over to Gen Studios and purchase them.

A teaser video that I'd like to share with you all:



See you there! And hopefully, I'd see you up in the pole at our next pole session :) Just as pole dancing changed my life and turned my world upside down, I hope it will to others too!

No comments: