This was taken when I got home at the end of my shift. As you can see, the concealer has somewhat faded revealing a bit of my red spot (eeek). This is actually a very good bridal look, especially if the bride wants to go for a classic and vintage theme. Or if you want the natural-but-pop-on-the-eyes-look, switcharoo to a nude-colored lipstick that compliments the blush.
Anyway, here's what I used for this look (all MAC of course):
- MAC Wipes
- Lightful Skin Softening Lotion
- Strobe Cream
- Fast Response Eye Cream
- Studio Sculpt Foundation NC30
- Studio Sculpt Concealer NC30 on face
- Select Cover-Up NW 20 on undereye area
- Lightful Foundation NC30
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium to set the makeup
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Deep for subtle contour on the hollows of the cheeks, jawline, sides of the forehead, and sides of the nose.
- Lightful Foundation in NC15 to highlight.
- Blush: Mocha on the apples of the cheeks blended outwards for a natural flush
- Highlight: Mineralize Satinfinish in By Candelight on the cheekbones
- Stud on the tail of the brow to extend (blend with lingering with an angle brush for a natural look)
- Beguile to set
- Prep+Prime Eye in Light
- Ricepaper from lashline all the way to browbone as a base color
- Espresso to contour crease
- Soba on crease and blended towards brow, extending past Espresso but not reaching way up the brow
- Greensmoke on the outer crease blending with the browns.
- Humid on the inner crease, blending with the browns.
- (Note: The greens actually add a bit of intensity to make the browns less flat, a trick I learned watching Pursebuzz's interview with Eve Pearl on YouTube)
- Amber Lights and Paradisico to blend the lid and crease colors together, warming them up.
- Shroom to highlight the browbone, center of lid, and inner eye and to clean up and tie things together.
- Powerpoint pencil in Stubborn Brown to tightline
- Blacktrack to line upper eye.
- 3 coats of Loud Lash in Noisy Black
- 3 coats of Splashproof in Blacksplash
- Burgundy to line lips and fill in.
- Diva all over the lip and blotted
- Russian Red followed by another coat of Diva.
- MAC Red on the center used as gloss and blended outward.