Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Farewell Shoot for Victor

My work has given me the opportunity to meet new people, some of them end up as really good friends. Last week, Leq texted me asking if I would be free to join her for another shoot for her project, Men of Leq. When I knew that the model was gonna be Victor, I immediately said yes. It was Victor's last week too in Manila and this would be a perfect chance to meet up with him. Work kept me busy the past week.


Victor stayed here in Manila for 3 months. He originates from Sweden but has been travelling around the world for modelling jobs. I met him during my first Men of Leq shoot and we've been shooting a lot for fun and work. He's very sweet and he visits me all the time when I guest at the store and always keeps in touch. He's grown close with us already and we were quite sad that he had to leave but of course, there are better opportunities for him also abroad.



So on his last shoot here in Manila, we took a lot of behind-the-scenes photos:



with his photographer Rachel and the makeup artist - ME! :D Coincidentally, Rachel and I wore similar outfits. hehehehehe.

And here he is being shot by master photographer Leo Castillo:

He looked amazing frame after frame. Victor has excellent features and his looks change at every pose. He looks like a mixture of Brad Pitt, Jared Leto, and David Cook. His eyes speak a lot, which are one of his best assets. I definitely know he'll really make it big internationally, with his positive attitude and his ability to make friends with anyone. Also, Rachel took pix of us. I really hope that I get to see Victor again, in whatever country we both find ourselves in. We exchanged emails and Skype IDs so we both get to keep in touch even if we're time zones apart.

Here's to one of the bestest people I've met at work! I'll upload his pictures from Rachel after this post. :)

No comments: