Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Love RED LIPSTICK

Pretty much, Bambi is not Bambi without a red lipstick. I wore a nude gloss or a pink gloss but I always carry red lipstick in my bag. Lipsticks are also one thing I really invest on as I want them to be in good quality and I want them to last, so I always look for value for money. Plus I whip it out to retouch so it needs to be a really good brand, right? I also look for lipsticks that taste good (heeheehee) and don't feel like floorwax on my lips. Not that I put on floorwax okay?

As of today, these are my red lipsticks. As soon as I discovered how lovely they are, I began loving reds. Here are my favorite reds of all time. Some are limited edition but they're too lovely not to get.


Borrowed my very manang book to be used as a base so my bed doesn't get stained with the red.

From L-R
MAC Russian Red, MAC Hot Tahiti, MAC Viva Glam I, MAC Ruby Woo, MAC Flash-N-Dash (Fafi Collection), Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited RD 165 M (Matte finish), L'Oreal Burgundy Richess, Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Gloss in Cherry Blast.

I love mixing my lipsticks too. I tried mixing Russian Red with Viva Glam I so I have a stark bright red. I use Hot Tahiti as a gloss to Russian Red. I mix a dollop of Cherry blast too to intensify my Ruby Woo. For me, I like how Flash-N-Dash looks great on its own since it's got sparkles to make a statement. If I want a really bright bright bright red that really stays, I mix MAC Ruby Woo and MAC Russian Red for a really intense matte that lasts.

No comments: