Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Color Restored via Serie Expert Vitamino Color

I spent my morning today at the L'Oreal Academie in Ortigas to experience Serie Expert, a high performance hair treatment that targets specific hair needs that go deep into the hair's molecular structure. Despite that I left the house at rush hour, around 8:30, the drive to Ortigas was unexpectedly breezy.



We were asked to choose which treatment we were supposed to have. First, was the Vitamino Color, which was for color lock for those who color their hair and want to restore its vibrancy and shine and give our color-treated hair its much needed nourishment.  For super damaged locks, Absolut Repair Lipidum is suggested to instantly reconstruct, detangle, and soften hair, basically making your hair not much of a pain to handle in life. I had my hair colored a month ago and it somehow faded, so I opted for the Vitamino Color. When I made my choice, my hair was washed and then my treatment started,

The first step was the application of Powerdose, a powerful concentrate (not to be taken in to give you superpowers, mind you) treatment to instantly revitalite color-treated hair. The serum was applied using a spray pump attachment, and depending on the length and thickness of hair, you may need a second vial or one might be enough. In my case, I think they only used one. 

The second step involved the application of a color masque. Unlike traditional conditioners which we use at home, this one is thicker, richer, and more intense which nourishes our dry and colored hair bringing it back to life. Just like the Powerdose. this was massaged well into my hair to really get my treatment to work.



The waiting game starts, the products have to be left in my hair for quite some time before rinsing them out. Oh and hello morning coffee!



My hair was blow-dried after into soft curls that feel super lush and smooth instead of dried and fried.  And yay for shine!!!!


My hair is alive. ALIIIIVVEEEE!!!!!



The whole procedure is really fast and took approximately 35 minutes for the whole treatment. Plus points also on the fruity scent of the treatment. Since it was fast, I had time to attend my pole lunch class where my shoulders died and went to pole heaven. My hair was still super smooth and shiny though, even after an hour of class. The curls were more relaxed though, but it was still a big check for touchable smoothness. This treatment may help preserve my color longer, especially if I'm the type that has a wash-and-wear kind of lifestyle. 




No comments: