Monday, May 20, 2013

Forever21 Opens in SM Aura Premier

Last weekend, Metro Manila was practically halted to a standstill as the newest SM Mall, SM Aura Premier opens in  Bonifacio Global City as everyone wanted to catch a glimpse of the newest lifestyle and shopping center in Metro Manila.

When everyone's favorite garment store, Forever 21 opened, the mall was packed with every fan as Forever21 opened its 7th and newest store in the Philippines. This time, it's got more than 2000 square meters of retail therapy, and it also has a second floor.

A fashion show was held featuring their trendiest items.



The store had a very organized floor plan (Yay for OC's like me). On the first floor, you can find the latest items, basics like the tees, tanks, and denims, and initmates.



 The second floor holds the shoes and accessories, Forever 21+, Forever 21 Girls, and 21 Men.


Here are some of my personal picks and those that caught my eye while I was browsing the newest store. And yep, I was doing my own shopping too.

 Grays and cool colors of blue and mint green.



 Leather, spikes, torn denim, and rock icon shirts such as Guns 'N' Roses, Rolling Stones, and Freddie Mercury caught the fancy of this little kitty who loves rock and metal. I really hope that they would have an Aerosmith tee as well soon.

 More leather, bustier, leopard prints, and bright scarlet for meowie fierceness.


Since I like solids and neutral palettes, a few chunky accessories (in black and gold) add texture while keeping my very neutral scheme.


Eye palettes, blush, and lipgloss with leopard detail in the packaging. 



My loot's theme is kitty! Black maxi dress with a tiger, metal cat shirt for the kitty who loves metal, and hello kitty socks. :)



And my kitty seems to approve of my purchase.


 On the bright side, I don't have to cross EDSA now or go all the way to Ortigas (when I'm not there) if I need an emergency nothing-to-wear outfit if I'm going somewhere the following day. Hopefully, the traffic equalizes so that I have an F21 branch that's really just 10 minutes away from my house. I wish they get to have more sportswear too as I wasn't able to see any sportswear in the racks.


No comments: