Monday, January 21, 2013

E-Session: Kaye and Lennart

Kaye is the sister of my client/friend Touie, who has been my client since I started doing makeup. I've been doing makeup for their family since 2007. Kaye already booked a different makeup artist  for her wedding, so she asked me to do her makeup for her e-session (for her wedding, I did the makeup of her sisters, tita, and cousins). I really love my loyal clients. They're practically like an extended family to me.

Kaye and Lennart have a beautiful love story, where fate directed them together. You can see it in their eyes that they're truly happy with each other.






Photo credits:
Photo: Ariel Javelosa
Makeup: Bambi de la Cruz Makeup Artistry
Hair: Wacks Joaquin
Location: La Mesa Ecopark

(Note: Kaye's hair was done by my good friend and hairstylist Wacks Joaquin. This is one of Wacks' last work with me as he already is an angel in Heaven making his fellow angels prettier. I'm really going to miss him. The curls were so pretty, and Kaye and Lennart really loved the curls.  Thank you Wacks. It was a pleasure working with you.)

No comments: