Friday, June 22, 2012

Male Grooming: Thomas and Freddie

Had two shoots last week, this time on male grooming. Yes, boys do wear makeup on photoshoots and special occasions. In my wedding packages, I include groom makeup. Why? Because grooms need to look flawless and shine-free too on their wedding day. 

Here's proof  to you guys that male makeup looks natural. As much as possible, I don't want guys to look like they're wearing makeup. I just want them to look fresh and flawless but not pale. 




photo credits: 
model: Thomas of Elite
photographer: Christine Day Lorico
stylist: Rolee Umali
light design: Michael Yu
makeup: Bambi de la Cruz Makeup Artistry (in other words, MEEEE!!!!) 

And I promise you guys, to the grooms who are reading my blog, I do male makeup really fast. The makeup for the shoot (above) took only 10 minutes, tops. With hair.

And yesterday's shoot with Freddie turned out awesome and fun. The shoot took around two hours. :) I love it!

photo credits:
model: Freddie Abrahams
photographer: Michael Yu
stylist: Rolee Umali
makeup: Bambi de la Cruz Makeup Artistry 

So how are guys in makeup: Make them look like them - just minimize shine and even the skin out. And make them comfortable wearing makeup. :) 




No comments: