Friday, November 19, 2010

Love Your Bling, Kate!

It's official my dears. I saw it on the headlines yesterday morning. Prince William, second in line to the throne, who once graced teen magazines during yesteryear has finally proposed to his longtime beau of 8 years, Kate Middleton.
[image from celebrity-mania.com]

Lucky, lucky Kate, yes? Although this may not be a close-up photo of the gem, I could still see it from where I am.

[image from CBS news]

ZOIIIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!! I may not be a fan of bling and jewelry but this baby gets anyone's attention. The ring isn't just a lovely piece of accessory though, it once belonged to Prince William's mum, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Isn't it lovely? Rings like these definitely belong to beautiful women. I agree that it does look lovely on Kate as much as it did on Diana. It matches the lovely dress she's wearing too right?

No comments: