Lately I've been lazy to wear makeup. But since it was the despedida lunch of my auntie and grandma as they would be flying back to the States the following day, I thought I'd look good too and go with teal-ly smoky eyes to match my teal dress. All MAC unless stated otherwise.
- Human Nature Tomato and Lemongrass Toner
- Olay Total Effects Moisturizer with Cooling Essence
- Just a Pinch Gel Blush (from A Rose Romance collection)
- Concealer: MAC Studiofinish NC30
- Foundation: MAC Studioperfect NC30. I'm so pale now. Subic was months ago and I had to use NC40 for a good few weeks since NC35, which is what I really use was too white. I like Studioperfect's finish though.
- MAC MSF in Dark to contour
- Fanny Serrano in Skin to Highlight
- MAC MSF in Blonde as a blush
- Mosscape and Shell as base (Mosscape on lids and Shell on browbones)
- Shu Uemura Eyebrow Gel in Seal Brown
- TBS black eye kajal
- TBS eye color #43 (the green one from Smoke and Fire collection) on crease
- Mood Ring on inner 2/3 of lids highlighted with TBS Emerald Sea
- Cloudburst to set black kajal
- Blacktrack to line upper lids and create the winged eye effect.
- TBS Sea Shell on browbone and inner tear duct highlight
- Plushlash on lashes
- Saint Germain mixed with All Styled Up
And speaking of working out, I've been doing and following Tara Stiles' Yoga for Weight loss for a few weeks now. The girl's done wonders for my arms though and my back, but more of that later.